In Thoughtworks I’m just before my bi-yearly review. I collected feedback from co-workers and clients.
Learning is important but learning about yourself crucial. The best tool to do that is asking for feedback. You can elaborate how important the feedback is but I’ll be quick. It’s the best.
To finish my review, I wrote few words about what I learnt in past 6 months. Here is the whole lot, things I learnt:
- i fond of pair programming
- i fond of frequent retrospectives
- how cool is eating lunch from Exmouth Market somewhere in the nearby park and chatting with fellow TWers about life and software
- ubuntu on my laptop laptop is a great thing unless you want to do anything else than coding
- i will never be able to write how much I learnt because I would have to write a book